TX125EN is one of the most powerful Gold Apollo transmitter for in-house paging solution that require paging and managing messages from PC. All paging and control is done via RS232 serial port.
The transmitter support 1 and 5 watts (switchable) output power, and the coverage is up to 1-1.5KM (1 Watt) and up to 3.5-5KM (5 Watt) in open space.
Based on POCSAG protocol, TX125EN transmitter is compatible to any POCSAG pagers, included alphanumeric/numeric/tone only/LED display/desktop pagers. This makes the TX125EN suitable for any in-house paging solution.
The transmitter offers friendly user interface with Gold Apollo GACOMP2 paging software, GACOMP2 software enable users to manage all pages.
TX125EN supports a wide variety of standard control protocols, including COMP1, COMP2, SCOPE, GACOMP2, TAP protocols.
TX125EN is capable to call up to thousands of pagers.
- TX-125 is a 1W – 5Watt transmitter for paging and data applications in the VHF or UHF bands.
- Coverage of between 0.8 and 4 kilometre in unobstructed open space
- Calling of up to 999 pagers
- Support POCSAG Alphanumeric, Numeric and Tone/Vibrate Messaging
- 16 paging channels
- One power LED; one transmission in-progress LED
- Carrier Detect Output
- Digit Modulation Input
- Audio Modulation Input
- Audio Output
- Push to Talk input
- BNC antenna input
- Pager Baud / Bit Rates (bps): 512 / 1200 / 2400 (programmable)
- Active voltage range: DC 12V, 3A
- RS232 port for serial data and programming
- Supports a wide variety of industry-standard control protocols, including TAP, COMP1, COMP2, and SCOPE
- Support GACOMP2 paging software
- Support varies installation methods: hanging or placement
- Applications include alarms, fire, security, medical and nursing systems, shopping complexes, process and plant control
|Model||TX-125||TX-125 EN||TX-125 ENA|
( COMP1, COMP2, SCOPE, GACOMP2, TAP protocol)
UHF 430~470 MHz, VHF 135~174 MHz
60 dBc or less -36dBm
DC 10V 14V
±2.5 ppm at -10°C~+60°C
Standyby: 100mA; TX(5W) < 2A; TX(1W) < 1A
65.50 (W) x 30.05 (H) x 95.00 (D) mm