By changing social patterns, the population structure has begun an aging society. In response to such sharp changing social structure, to provide a safe and good living environment for the elderly in the future has become an important issue.
Combining health care with wireless communication technology, Gold Apollo Co., Ltd. launches a wireless transmitter JD-180 to fulfill the emergency demand. It can be installed in a bathroom or a toilet, the alarm is activated by a single button press or a pull cord. Easy to use and with a long battery life allows the older or people who need care a worry-free life.
The JD-180 transmitter is compatible to various receivers in different occasions:
- Home care with one-on-one alphanumeric / numeric pagers.
- The clinic and nursing home with 50-key central receiver and the LED panels.
- The larger nursing home with wireless central receiver (gateway).
- To extend the coverage for more flexible application, one or more wireless repeater can be added to relay the calls.
- The coverage can reach up to 400-500m in open space
- Luminous push button
- 50 cm pull cord
- IP67 waterproof / shatter proof
- LED indicator (for message sent, low battery, disengaging calls)
- Max alpha character: 64 characters
- Max installation: 256 units
- To clear calls by disengaging ID JD-120
- 9V 550mah Alkaline battery
- Battery life span: 350 days 10 calls per day
- Compatible to various receivers alphanumeric / numeric pagers, 50-key central receiver, the LED panels, the wireless central receiver (gateway)
UHF 430~470 MHz, UHF 860~872 MHz
60 dBc or less -36dBm
±1 ppm at -10°C~+60°C
512 / 1200 / 2400
9V Battery 550mah